How to Edit or Delete Your Reviews on Google
April 14, 2021
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to change your contributions or reviews you have made in the Google Community. You are able to edit the star ratings, edit or change the wording of your review, add photos to the review or delete the review entirely.
- Login to the Google Account where you entered the review. See Image.
- Click the 9 dot Google menu (top right next to your profile photo)
- Click on Maps
- Click the 3 line Google menu (top left corner)
- Then a menu will slide in from the left. See Image.
- Click "Your contributions" and your Local Guide info will show up with points you have earned and a menu showing "Contribute, Reviews, Photos, Edits". See Image
- Click on Reviews and Scroll down to the Review you want to Edit or Delete.
- Click the 3 dot Google menu to the right of the Review, a pop-out menu appears with "Edit review, Delete Review, Add a photo".
- Click Edit review (#8), then the Review pops up where you can now change the Star Ratings, Wording or Add a Photo and click Post to finish.
- To Delete the review, select the Delete Review (#8).
PLEASE NOTE: All Google Icons or Logos used above are the property/trademark of Google LLC, 160 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, Ca 94043. Source: Google Support How to Edit or Delete Reviews on Google"
- CityScope Net, Emsisoft Anti-Malware helps protect you against Ransomware
- How to Edit or Delete Your Reviews on Google
- 02/28/20 Updated - Original 07/30/18:
- MetroListings Now Includes Amazon Alexa to the Digital Knowledge Network
- Too many passwords to manage?
- Make Sure Your Website Is Secure - Don't Wait - Move From Http To Https
- Google Prioritizing Mobile Over Desktop Search
- Google Changes Ad Layout on Desktop Search Results
- "Near me" Searches Are On The Rise